We provide hourly financial advice to individuals and families, regardless of net worth, income or investable assets.
Our clients have the flexibility to engage us on a one-time, as-needed or ongoing basis.
The hourly model allows us to make recommendations free of ties to product sales or the amount of money a client has invested. We do not receive compensation from any other source, and as a fiduciary, we must put your best interests first.
Our clients have questions such as:
- How much should I spend now, and how much should I save to spend later?
- What type of home can I afford?
- Am I saving enough to retire one day?
- How should I invest my savings?
- We just got married. How should we merge our finances?
- How should our plan evolve now that we’re ready to have children?
- What can I do to plan for my child’s education?
- Can we afford to have a stay-at-home parent?
- Can I afford to make a career change?
- Can I afford to retire now?
- Is my family protected if something should happen to me?
We also serve clients who have developed their own expertise but want a professional to confirm they’re on track. Either way, clients know the cost of not taking charge of their finances could be that they won’t be able to live the lives they want.
Here are a few examples of what we see most often:
- Do I have enough saved for retirement?
- When should I begin to draw Social Security?
- Should I roll over my 401(k) or leave it with my employer?
- Should I do a Roth IRA conversion?
- Should I refinance or pre-pay my mortgage?
- Can I afford a vacation home?
- Is my portfolio structured to match my goals and my personality?
- Should I have more exposure to specific investments (i.e. global investments)?